Wifiは使用できるのか
Can we use Wifi in this distribution?
結論として、Xenomaiカーネルを備えたRaspberry Pi4(当ディストリビューション)でWifiを使用することにまだ成功していません。
おそらく、Wifi関連のドライバーソースのいくつかを修正する必要があります。
symphonic-mpdでwifiを使用するには、次の対策が必要です。
- カーネルモジュール(brcmfmac、cfg80211、rfkill、brcmutil)を追加
- ファームウェアをインストール(例:brcmfmac43455-sdio.bin)
- libnlのインストール
- wpa_supplicant(wpa_supplicant.conf)のインストールと構成
- Systemdのネットワーク構成(/etc/network/wlan0.network)
- Systemd自動起動構成(/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service)
- config.txtでのWifi有効化(dtoverlay = disable-wifiをコメントアウト)
これにより、wifiに接続できますが、しばらくするとネットワークがハングアップします。
この問題の正確な原因はわかりません。
Wifi関連のドライバーはXenomaiと互換性がない可能性が非常に高いです。 カーネルソースを修正することで問題が解決するかどうかはわかりません。
In conclusion, I have not yet had any success using Wifi on the Raspberry Pi 4 with the Xenomai Kernel.
Perhaps I need to fix some of the Wifi-related driver sources.
In order to use wifi with symphonic-mpd, the following measures are necessary.
- Add a kernel module (brcmfmac, cfg80211, rfkill, brcmutil).
- Install the firmware (e.g. brcmfmac43455-sdio.bin)
- Installing libnl
- Installation and configuration of wpa_supplicant(wpa_supplicant.conf)
- Systemd's network configuration(/etc/network/wlan0.network)
- Systemd auto-start configuration(/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service)
- Wifi enabled in config.txt (comment out dtoverlay=disable-wifi)
If you setup these settings you can access to WiFi, but network hangs up later.
I don't know the exact cause of this problem.
It is very likely that the Wifi-related drivers are not compatible with Xenomai. I don't know if fixing the kernel source will solve the problem or not.